Monday, September 1, 2008

DeEp ShIt IN MY MiNd!!!

I think a lot this few days..wondering why i can't stop thinking of all this shit.
My car haven't pass yet by JPJ..damn it take quite a long time..Mom starting to nag about it and i just got nothing to say but just try to explain properly..They got the authority not us so we just need to wait.GODddd.help me..
Things about martial art that i happy because i goin to learn new things this thursday..goin to try 1st but mostly i going to join it to get extra training and knowledge..I going to learn Judo friends..a way to start my mission to slim down too.Hopefully it works be cause i going to start my trainning back on taekwondo.EXTRA trainning brother.Next year the taekwondo nation tournament will be held at SAbah and i want to go.HEHE
But 1 thing that i really to settle is my MUAY THAI. A bit hard here because i want to inform that i will stop in Muay Thai but I just don't know how to start and talk to them. Their way a bit different and so call tradisional..but i really to face it and explain my reason properly.
Bout my college,,i been bar by my lecturer for this semester. Lucky there is only 1 subject and no final paper..only assignment..A bit regret here but include TuLAN too.
Here i go Mr Bipin i going to enter your class again for the next semester.
LOVE????Here i settle part of it but a sad answer to me..hehe.DAmn i'm a failure.But at least i know what the answer rather then know nothing and keep on thinking bout it;
I need to change a lot of things in me..I realize i really need to change myself for my own purpose and my family..not to girls or anybody.
Friends..thank you that U all always been there for me,talk to me,advice me,teaches me.I really appreciate it and MAN,,I love you all.
Let all together to be a successful person in out life.

THANK YOU

2 comments:

regina said...

haha ! gambateh gambateh !
don owayys ponteng la . haiyo ... ur wasting ur parent's money ! stupid ah wee !

aaronwee87 said...

know la..guai d la me.hehe
y call me stupid ah wee har..knock u only u know