Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Old Aaron New Aaron

Nice weather today..really fun to have shisa just now since its been long time i never smoke shisa..AND Mr.Gimson Tee Hoe Huat,,u really a friend that can make us laugh man..he he..happy to have you as my best friend..a good time yamcha also just now since i can see somebody and GIM keep on make jokes too.he he
Wondering now..i change a lot compare to last time. Ya Don, what you say is true i'm not a good Aaron like last time but a bad Aaron now.hehe
I miss the old days..Old Aaron is not a smoker and even though friends smoke when we meet together at mamak or any place..still Old Aaron wont smoke.but of course alcohol cant run la i still will drink.hehe..but not an alcoholic.The old me was thin compare to now..really i miss that body but i fail to maintain the body.he he.. i spend my time on studies,on exercising and on my girlfriend when i have one last time even though i still having fun with friends. really i miss my old me..





















That my old pictures..hehe..The New Aaron change lot..a smoker now,tattoo and become fat even i sometime feel..damn why so fat..really a big different..





















Damn i'm fat rite..hehe..And guys but i still the same as before ok..mayb some attitude..hehe but i not really bad rite..hehe
Really i want to improve myself..i want to be someone that more hardworking and i will studies as hard as i can in order to fullfill my parents wish and for my future..i want to get a good job..even gals rejected me if i have nothing..world is money now..
And guys i think back what u all say to me..be chill and relax..sorry i quite a emo guys last few day..and ya what since gal already rejected and got the answer d through how sms being reply and sometime not even reply..u all r right..i will chill my self for now but i will love quietly..that all i can do.hehe
Thank you for advise..

2 comments:

regina said...

aiseh ..
ron hero aa... love quietly ...so touch
yea .. money s everythng ! da world !!

aaronwee87 said...

hahaha//
yalor hor..no money no talk
so i have to earn much money when i work