Tuesday, December 16, 2008

i can't sleep again

Nearly 7am right now and damn i still awake..is it i
have problem?many things to think of?study?money?love?myself? i not even sure and
sometime i feel..(pekchek sial)want so sleep also susah sometime..macam sialz je.
Having my first stick of rokok for the day now..Wish i can smoke less and stop for the sake of my family,myself and of course if i have any future girl.hehe.if she smoke then lain cerita.kaka
Anyway just write to past time and memang boring sialz dah lah tak boleh tido,otak macam mau meletup penuh dgn barang nonsense dan bodoh.haha
Guess i shud take my notes and study now. hope i can wake mr donny up from sleep.hehe
donny u better wake up..my last week of class.
okla got to go to on my studying mode.
bye bye to all
**miz ya luv ya**

No comments: